• The book “39 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 15 years JEE Main/ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Paper MATHEMATICS with Free e-book” is the first integrated book, which contains topic-wise collection of past JEE advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE and 2013-16 JEE advanced) questions from 1978 to 2016 and past JEE main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE and 2013-16 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2016
• The new edition has been designed in 2-colour layout and comes with a Free e-book which gives you the power of accessing your book anywhere - anytime through web and tablets
• The book is divided into 22 chapters, the flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books
• Each chapter divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) - 'Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer and Subjective Questions'
• All the screening and mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student, well elaborated detailed solutions with user friendly language provided at the end of each chapter
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home, the book contains around 3400+ 'Milestone Problems' in Mathematics
How does the free e-book help?
• Provides the digital version of the book which can be accessed through tablets and web in both online and offline mediums
• Also provides the AIEEE rescheduled 2011 paper and 1997 IIT-JEE cancelled paper
• Alternate solutions to a number of questions
• Quick revision material
|Number Of Pages||464|